Thursday, October 22, 2009

The plan

Well in my last post I said I had made a decision without discussing with Husband. We finally had a moment to sit down and process together. He did tell me he can't deal when I shut down like I did after the RE appt so that's why it took so long to sit down together. I told him I shut down because he doesn't always share thoughts and feelings with me and I was protecting myself, and us (and the bank accounts)....Its a process. Never the less, we proceeded to have a great conversation.

My plan holds, no drugs, no real charting, and I'm now leaning towards not even testing for ovulation....we'll see next week. Plan for Husband and moving forward; get the bills from the surgery, figure out a plan to pay for all that (and Xmas and J's bday). Then Husband will do the SA's the RE recommended, and most likely visit with the new urologist to see what he has to say. Then we will cautiously see what is covered and not covered by insurance....and move forward. I think we will save up and try one more IUI with the new RE once the urologist has given recommendations.

This new mental place feels kinda mental, I still want another baby soooo much, I just feel calmer about it, for now. Headed out of town to visit Husbands 96 yr old grandmother, taking my mother in-law along - going to be a looonng weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment