Thursday, August 6, 2009

Caution in the wind

Whew, we just got through a whirlwind 6 days of family and friends in town to celebrate my parents 60th birthdays. Between party prep and execution of said party and the extra events for the out of towners, I, of course, ovulated. I knew the timing would be bad but took the Clomid anyway in an effort to keep my cycle regular (and keep ovulating). We gave it a few good go's around the magic day and crossed our fingers. But with all the activities, I wasnt able to dwell on it too much.

I also threw caution to the wind...

I took the "its probably not going to work anyway" mentality and decided that it was party weekend and I needed a break. Instead of sipping one glass of wine, I had several - on several days. Instead of resisting my urge for fresh sushi, I caved - twice! OMG it was soooooo good! And sleep?...Whats that? I highly recommend being so busy you cannot think during the two week wait but that is a brutal schedule to carry. We did have a really good time though!

I now have just less than a week left to wait - sigh - and now that life is back to normal, my brain is clicking away. Did I do a bad thing by indulging my cravings? What if this is the month? I will be grateful if this is when it happens, but feel badly if I did something that would harm a sweet little person. Well, I guess I will just pray and try not to think about any of it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment