Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eleven Weeks

Well, I'm still scared to say it out loud. I'm still scared to buy new bigger-in-the-waist pants, though lord do I need to. I'm nervous every time I go to the bathroom and wipe. I need to relax because baby bear looks good.

Dr did a rough measurement during our ultrasound on Tuesday and it was 11weeks 2 days!!! I should only have been 10 weeks 6 days and she even said, its a rough measurement, I think it was bigger than that. She was very happy with the way the baby looked - I don't remember seeing any movement other than heartbeat but she was happy so that means I am happy. I don't go back now for 4 weeks. Oh dear. Can I wait that long? Will she let me look again? If not I am pretty sure we have an ultrasound on week 16 to look for birth defects (I'm old you know!).

I feel pretty good, trying to chill. I'm just so flippin' tired today. I can barely keep my eyes open at my desk. We have a low key, three day weekend for the 4th and I can't wait!!! Is it Friday yet? Happy Independence Day everyone - be safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment