Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm better - thank you for asking

I thought I would let you all know that I'm having a much better week than last week. That shouldn't be too hard to do, right?

Thoughts....the mom who complained about my class praised me up and down to my boss (huh?), and she claims she really appreciates my contributions. I have been gone too much from my family so I have put the kibosh on lots of extra running around and even skipped the gym this week for minimal disruptions. My friends: well they are sooo wonderful, and understanding. Money....just keep plugging away, enough said. We like our apartment, the location, and our neighbors, its just too small for all our stuff so take a deep breath and start small right? At least my tree is up, the boxes aren't put away, but tree is up. Small victories.

Thoughts on a baby...we are on a break so I'm not really tracking. Did not write down day 1 of cycle, pretty sure based on physical feelings that I am ovulating right now. I think that is early, but as I didn't write down day 1, I am not sure....sigh. So we have some pre-holiday fun and we shall see. I think I am resigning myself to just one beautiful, blonde haired, blue eyed baby boy for us (who is going to be 5 in 2 weeks!!!). There is a little hope left and it will be spent on some semen analysis for Husband. Maybe even over the holidays....fun....not! We shall see.

Whatever the case may be, please everyone have a happy and safe holiday season. Hug the children in your lives and revel in the wonder and excitement that they exude. I think it may be therapeutic (if you can let it be).

No comments:

Post a Comment