Thursday, September 17, 2009

Surgery tomorrow

Well, from title post you will correctly guess that there will be no baby arriving around our anniversary in May. :( I am going in for surgery tomorrow morning at 11am. Surgery details can be found in earlier post.

Strangely, I am not nervous. Yet. Tomorrow am might be a better time to ask that question. I really am hopeful that we will get the answers we are looking for - good or bad - so we can make educated decisions and move forward.

I am praying hard that all she is going to do in there will allow us a renewed shot at having another child. I am frightened that she will tell me something bad, that I will have to face the knowledge that there wont be any more cute, blond-haired, blue-eyed Motley babies in the world. On the plus side of that, I could have a humongous rummage sale in the spring and unload a whole storage unit worth of baby stuff.

I am sure I will post after - several days of no driving will probably make me go crazy looking for stuff to do!!!! Prayers are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment